Fall in Love Deluxe
A refreshing bouquet
Sweet, gentle, and serene
Reminiscent of a fruity white wine
An inspiring world of aroma
Fall in Love is a Taiwanese high mountain tea, a form of semi-oxidized tea or “blue tea”. While high mountain teas tend to be lightly oxidized, oxidation levels vary depending on the variety, which means that these popular teas possess a wide variety of aromas, ranging from floral to frankincense.
Fall in Love is available in three grades: deluxe, grand, and imperial.
A ripe and fruity flavour
Fall in Love Deluxe is similar in flavour to a green tea, but with a golden, rice-like colour, reminiscent of a young white wine. The leaves are Taiwanese Dòngdǐng, known for their ripe, fruity fragrance. This tea is notable for its smooth finish and harmonious balance of gentle, elegant astringency and refreshing sweetness.
※Glass not included
Infusion Time: 7 days
- Type: Blue tea (semi-fermented tea = semi-oxidized tea; light oxidation)
- Tea leaves: Dong Ding Oolong (Dòngdǐng Wūlóngchá) 凍頂茶
- Tea leaf origin: Taiwan
- Harvesting method: Hand-picked
- 1 Bottle/750ml, tea beverage, store upright, keep refrigerated
- Best before date: 6 months from date of dispatch