How To Enjoy Royal Blue Tea
To enjoy Royal Blue Tea at its finest, please follow the instructions listed below.
Royal Blue Tea is bottled in an SGS-HACCP certified factory using only hand-picked tea leaves grown in carefully selected tea gardens. Our teas are cold brewed, then sterilized using an unheated filtration process. Manufacturing is carried out by hand in an industrial clean room. To enjoy these hand-crafted teas in peak condition, please follow the instructions below.
Non-alcoholic tea beverage
Keep chilled, store upright.
Made in Japan
Manufacturer (bottled tea):
ROYAL BLUE TEA CO., LTD
Please consume before the best before date printed on the reverse label.
Example: A best before date of [1st December, 2016] will be written as [2016年12月1日]. If there is any irregularity concerning the best before date, please contact us.
- Please contact us if there is any irregularity concerning the best before date on the label.
- Because we do not use any additives or preservatives, Royal Blue Tea must be stored in a refrigerator and consumed as soon as possible after the opening the seal.
- Please store the bottles upright and keep them refrigerated.
- Because we use glass containers (bottle, stopper), there may be a risk of breakage caused by the contents of the bottle expanding due to differences in temperature. For this reason, please do not heat or freeze the tea inside the bottle.
- Royal Blue Tea can be safely kept at room temperature for short periods, for example while being carried by hand from point A to point B. However, please store the teas in a refrigerator upon reaching your destination.
- Royal Blue Tea`s bottled teas are sealed with a resealable glass stopper.
[How to open the stopper]
- Remove the cap seal.
- Grip the stopper between your thumb and index finger and pull as though you were lifting the bottle with your thumb. You will hear a snap when the bottle opens.
- To avoid oxidation, reseal the bottle as soon as possible after pouring. You will hear a click when the stopper is in place. Consume the contents after breaking the seal.
- To fully enjoy the scent, colour, taste, and aftertaste of Royal Blue Tea, please drink from a wine glass. Our teas can be consumed cold from the refrigerator or at room temperature. The recommended drinking temperature is 17C°~18C°. Please drink straight, without any ice.
- As Royal Blue Tea is a bottled drink, you will not be permitted to take it onboard an aircraft as carry-on baggage. When transporting Royal Blue Tea in your check-in baggage, please either wrap it up carefully and stow it in your suitcase or consult with the airport ground staff. Take all necessary steps to avoid breakage. Please note that due to storage conditions on board the aircraft, there may be a deterioration in quality during transit.